What is the HetNet Forum?
The HetNet Forum is dedicated to the advancement of heterogeneous networks. HetNets provide increased network coverage, capacity and quality through the use of a variety of infrastructure and technology, enabling seamless voice and data communications. The HetNet Forum is a membership section of the Wireless Infrastructure Association.
Organizations join the HetNet Forum to engage in thought leadership about DAS and small-cell solutions, promote their organization’s vision of the future of the heterogeneous network (HetNet), advocate for responsible fiscal and legislative policies that do not unfairly burden DAS and small-cell providers or the community, gain access to a central repository of DAS and small-cell information and business tools, and participate in premier events.
The Following are just a few of the benefits HetNet Members enjoy:
- Visibility as a participant in the HetNet space
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities
- Networking with industry experts
- Involvement in various committees
- Participation in conferences and seminars
- Speaking opportunities
- Opportunity to influence relevant public policy
- Access to a central repository of DAS and small-cell information